Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Vicious and Faust

Here is the new "Vicious and Faust" comic and the original pencil sketch. You can tell it is an original by the typo on mission :P

Clicking on the bellow comic will take you over to my webcomicsnation page. Down the bottom of that page you can click back to my blog.





It took me a while to work out how to get a cool ghost effect. I did it by making the ghost layer a movie clip adding a green glow effect (in filters). Then I made the symbol a "screen" overlay. Then under the ghost layer I created a green to black radial gradient that I made into a movie clip and used the "overlay" option and adjusted the alpha till it was about right. Flash 8 is pretty nice to do some of this tricky stuff.

lata
tim

2 comments:

Regan Gallagher said...

Yo Tim. Nice one on this latest installment, really very good work. That ghost effect is brilliant, sounds tricky how you did it though. You trickster! 'Almost' a tricky as that Shifty Thom!

Keep them coming bud.

mrmerks said...

hehe definately shifty thom inspired