Wednesday, November 24, 2010

City background pencils

Whoa this took ages, fun though. I always loved city drawings in comics like spiderman and films like Akira.


Well now I have to work out how I'm going to colour this. That drawing of everyone standing in a line needs to be composited in and that Simon poster as well.

Speaking of that Simon poster, that drawing challenge hasn't really worked at all haha. 0 entries, no one was man enough to take it on yet (although most people I know are swamped with work at the moment, so that's understandable). I'm going to give it until this coming monday before I call it officially dead.

2 comments:

cleggy said...

Hey mate that background is fantastic! I love the warped feel and can't wait to see it coloured. Me and Jamie have been meaning to do a pic for the manly challenge but this last week at Moshi has been pretty nuts. I already have something roughed out and i'll send it through on the weekend.

mrmerks said...

Hey cool, I didn't know you were at moshi as well. Yeah from some of the comments appearing on facebook it sounded like it was business week this week.

Looking forward to seeing your manly picture