Monday, March 21, 2011

Super Week

Ben Grimshaw threw down the super hero/villain challenge. Draw a childhood hero every day for a week. I'm super busy (haha pun) at the moment so we'll see how I go.

Here's my first picture, X-Men's 'Psylocke'


A little rushed but it turned out ok

My second, an X-Men villain 'Omega Red'


Sorry I haven't been keeping this updated here but here's day 3, Modesty Blaise


(I'm not a fan of that drawing)

Here's my day 4, Scud the disposable assassin battling Jeff


and finally my day 5 drawing, Wolverine and Cyber


Oh most of this went down over facebook. Roseline has done a few drawings and posted them on her blog (she absolutely schooled me with her Modesty Blaise)

I'll link here later if anyone posts there pictures on there blogs or whatever

No comments: