Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Train Sketches

I did a few little drawings on the train home tonight. A 'Mr Gough' in his 'Marioish' world and a 'LB' looking like he always does but from a lower angle!



I'm really beginning to see what the 'Mr Gough' world is like. Lots of very round things seems to work best. Also lots of fauna to add more texture.



LB on the other hand is mostly straight lines. He's lots of fun to draw after the 'Mr Gough' stuff because of the different approach to the drawing style. (That also goes vice versa going back to Mr Gough).

Rose and I have almost got 2 major sequences out of the way and they are looking pretty good. So I'm pretty happy about that.

On other news both Roseline and I are taking part in another 24 hour comic competition that begins 11am on Saturday the 7th of June and ends 11pm Monday night



I'll definitely be updating my progress on this blog. If you're not doing anything that weekend you should sign up and get drawing. It should be a lot of fun.

No comments: